Skip to content

Bucket List Coasters

1 to 25 of 25

Whats Everyone's top 10 Bucket List Coasters?
Mine are:
10. Maverick
9. New Texas Giant
8. Magnum XL 200 and Skyrush
7. Millennium Force and I305
6. Kingda Ka
5. Top Thrill Dragster
4. Lightning Rod and Voyage
3. El Toro
2. Fury 325

  1. Steel Vengeance

Looking Forward to seeing your bucket list coasters :)

These are kinda ranked randomly and there's probably more than this, these are just all I thought of from the top of my head since I can't realistically expect to ride every single fun-looking coaster in the world.
10) Steel Vengeance
9) Any kind of 90's B&M sit-down looper, invert, or floorless
8) El Toro
7) Kentucky Flyer
6) Skeikra
5) Lightning Rod
4) Millennium Force
3) Top Thrill Dragster
2) Manta (the one at Sea World Orlando)
I) I305

Posted March 24, 2019· Edited March 24, 2019

No particular order

Taron
Fury
GeForce
Wildfire
Flying Dinosaur
Voyage
Thunderbird
Steel Vengeance
Superman (SFNE)
Lightning Rod

Skyrush
T-Express
Medusa Steel Coaster
Steel Vengeance
Fury 325
Lightning Rod
El Toro
Maverick
Jungle Dragon

There are a bunch of other rides I would have included from Japan (Pyrennes, Flying Dino, Eejanaika, etc), but since I'm going to be knocking them off next year, I decided to leave them off.

Soko posted on March 24th, 2019

The more I read about ppl comment about the intensity of a pretzel loop, the more curious I become.

I've only ridden superman flyers so far, and from what I've heard they are nothing compared to the bigger custom ones.

Jack73 posted on March 25th, 2019

I've only ridden superman flyers so far, and from what I've heard they are nothing compared to the bigger custom ones.

Tatsu honestly had more intense moments than the pretzel loop for me lol. Still a killer element

Element 115 posted on March 25th, 2019

In no particular order:

Fury 325
Skyrush
Lightning rod
Wood Coaster
El Toro
I305
Dododonpa
Eejaniaka

This but with more Steel Vengance and the cedar point intamins. Mix in some steel curtain out of pure morbid curiosity.

Posted July 1, 2019· Edited July 1, 2019

In order:

  1. Taron - Phantasialand
  2. DC Rivals - Warner Bros. Movie World
  3. Steel Vengeance - Cedar Point
  4. Fury 325 - Carowinds
  5. Wildfire - Kolmarden Zoo
  6. Karnan - Hansa Park
  7. I305 - Kings Dominion
  8. El Toro - SFGAdv
  9. X2 - SFMM
  10. Helix - Leiseberg

Kind of a weird list, I know, lol

Posted July 1, 2019· Edited July 1, 2019

I’ve actually put together one now. In no particular order:

  1. Helix
  2. DC Rivals
  3. Nemesis
  4. Mako
  5. Kumba
  6. Wildfire(RMC)
  7. Time Traveler
  8. Taron
  9. Outlaw Run
  10. Eejanaika
  1. Fury 325 - I want to see what the hype is about
  2. Taron - Same as above
  3. Steel Dragon 2000
  4. Dragon Mountain
  5. Wildfire at Kolmarden
  6. Katun
  7. Shambhala
  8. Nemesis
  9. Gravity Max
  10. Anaconda at Gold Reef City
Posted July 1, 2019· Edited July 4, 2019

Ok Guys Here is my New List:

  1. Steel Vengeance
  2. I305
  3. Lightning Rod
  4. T-Express
  5. El Toro
  6. Voyage
  7. Dinoconda Clones
  8. Karanan
  9. Wildfire
    10: DC Rivals

Can't Wait To See More :)

Voyage
Nemesis
Wildfire (all RMC's actually)
Atlantis Adventure
Taron
Millennium Force
Maverick
Do-Dodonpa
Wood Coaster
Helix

1 to 25 of 25