Bucket List Coasters
These are kinda ranked randomly and there's probably more than this, these are just all I thought of from the top of my head since I can't realistically expect to ride every single fun-looking coaster in the world.
10) Steel Vengeance
9) Any kind of 90's B&M sit-down looper, invert, or floorless
8) El Toro
7) Kentucky Flyer
6) Skeikra
5) Lightning Rod
4) Millennium Force
3) Top Thrill Dragster
2) Manta (the one at Sea World Orlando)
I) I305
10 Fury 325
9 Nitro @ SFGAdv
8 Millennium Force
7 Phantom's Revenge
6 Magnum XL 200
5 Maverick
4 Kingda Ka
3 Takabisha
2 El Toro
1 Top Thrill Dragster
In random order
Do-Dodonpa
Eejanaika
Wood Coaster
X2
Viper (SFMM)
Maverick
Steel Dragon 2000
Dragon Mountain
Wildfire (RMC)
Nemesis
No particular order
Taron
Fury
GeForce
Wildfire
Flying Dinosaur
Voyage
Thunderbird
Steel Vengeance
Superman (SFNE)
Lightning Rod
Skyrush
T-Express
Medusa Steel Coaster
Steel Vengeance
Fury 325
Lightning Rod
El Toro
Maverick
Jungle Dragon
There are a bunch of other rides I would have included from Japan (Pyrennes, Flying Dino, Eejanaika, etc), but since I'm going to be knocking them off next year, I decided to leave them off.
Seeing all these nice lists makes me think about slightly changing mine
Might do that soon :)
Jack73 posted on March 23rd, 2019
Tatsu
The more I read about ppl comment about the intensity of a pretzel loop, the more curious I become.
Soko posted on March 24th, 2019
The more I read about ppl comment about the intensity of a pretzel loop, the more curious I become.
I've only ridden superman flyers so far, and from what I've heard they are nothing compared to the bigger custom ones.
In no particular order:
Fury 325
Skyrush
Lightning rod
Wood Coaster
El Toro
I305
Dododonpa
Eejaniaka
Jack73 posted on March 25th, 2019
I've only ridden superman flyers so far, and from what I've heard they are nothing compared to the bigger custom ones.
Tatsu honestly had more intense moments than the pretzel loop for me lol. Still a killer element
Element 115 posted on March 25th, 2019
In no particular order:
Fury 325
Skyrush
Lightning rod
Wood Coaster
El Toro
I305
Dododonpa
Eejaniaka
This but with more Steel Vengance and the cedar point intamins. Mix in some steel curtain out of pure morbid curiosity.
Do-Dodonpa
Karnan
Steel Vengeance
Fury 325
Steel Dragon 2000
Colossos
T Express
Atlantis Adventure
Lightning Rod
An Arrow/S&S 4D coaster
In order:
- Taron - Phantasialand
- DC Rivals - Warner Bros. Movie World
- Steel Vengeance - Cedar Point
- Fury 325 - Carowinds
- Wildfire - Kolmarden Zoo
- Karnan - Hansa Park
- I305 - Kings Dominion
- El Toro - SFGAdv
- X2 - SFMM
- Helix - Leiseberg
Kind of a weird list, I know, lol
Nice :)
I’ve actually put together one now. In no particular order:
- Helix
- DC Rivals
- Nemesis
- Mako
- Kumba
- Wildfire(RMC)
- Time Traveler
- Taron
- Outlaw Run
- Eejanaika
Great One!
- Fury 325 - I want to see what the hype is about
- Taron - Same as above
- Steel Dragon 2000
- Dragon Mountain
- Wildfire at Kolmarden
- Katun
- Shambhala
- Nemesis
- Gravity Max
- Anaconda at Gold Reef City
That's a Good One
Probably one of my favs :)
Ok Guys Here is my New List:
- Steel Vengeance
- I305
- Lightning Rod
- T-Express
- El Toro
- Voyage
- Dinoconda Clones
- Karanan
- Wildfire
10: DC Rivals
Can't Wait To See More :)
I've ridden some of those.(Rod, Steve, I305, El Toro, and Voyage) All phenomenal rides.
Voyage
Nemesis
Wildfire (all RMC's actually)
Atlantis Adventure
Taron
Millennium Force
Maverick
Do-Dodonpa
Wood Coaster
Helix
Great One!

Whats Everyone's top 10 Bucket List Coasters?
Mine are:
10. Maverick
9. New Texas Giant
8. Magnum XL 200 and Skyrush
7. Millennium Force and I305
6. Kingda Ka
5. Top Thrill Dragster
4. Lightning Rod and Voyage
3. El Toro
2. Fury 325
Looking Forward to seeing your bucket list coasters :)