Custom Tilt Track
1 to 5 of 5
Wow, this is super detailed and slick, thank you for sharing this with us!
That's looking real nice.
How do I get that structure? I followed the instructions, but it only adds the track, which is no different than the in-sim version. What am I missing?
What happened to this file the link takes you to a deleted file message
1 to 5 of 5

Custom Tilt Track
Vekoma MK1200 Tilt Track
Based on the only Vekoma tilt coaster Gravity Max. For 20m long tilt sections, up to 7 cars.
Works better on "New" style coasters.
Pack includes an illustrated guide on how to get it working and some tips for better results.
This object uses Bestdani's "Attach object to special track script" (included in the .zip).
Download:
Custom Tilt Track v1.0
I might create more tilt tracks for other coaster types but that takes some time...