NL2 Editor Expert required!
I'm interested. Check your PMs.
I have a great understanding of NL2, work efficiently and do 3D Environmental Art as a professional career. Portfolio here --> https://www.artstation.com/chris0matic
Feel free to shoot a message if interested, as always :P
Thanks for the initial messages, all responded to.
My requirements have changed, just to update.
- I am looking for 3 bespoke rides increasing in thrill factor for our events.
- Must be graphically as good as possible for use with vive.
- Must have outstanding performance as I will run at 150-200% resolution scaling.
- Whilst simple, we will want decent music, scenery and lighting.
- Must run great with simtools for telemetry output to motion platform.
The idea is everyone does the first experience and wants the second and third to complete the 'experience'
cheers
It sounds like you are planning to create a VR simulator attraction experience for these events. That's awesome and it's great to see individuals and companies using our simulator to make actual attractions!
Please be aware that you must have an Attraction License operate NoLimits 2 for the public in this way. Per the EULA, a Standard or Professional License is not permitted to be operated for public rides in this manner.
This license also unlocks some specific features that benefit VR Attraction operators. For more information and a price quote, please email us at nolimits@nolimitscoaster.com.
Thank you!
-Ride_Op
Ride_Op posted on February 16th, 2019
It sounds like you are planning to create a VR simulator attraction experience for these events. That's awesome and it's great to see individuals and companies using our simulator to make actual attractions!
Please be aware that you must have an Attraction License operate NoLimits 2 for the public in this way. Per the EULA, a Standard or Professional License is not permitted to be operated for public rides in this manner.
This license also unlocks some specific features that benefit VR Attraction operators. For more information and a price quote, please email us at nolimits@nolimitscoaster.com.
Thank you!
-Ride_Op
Understood and e-mail sent!

Alright good people,
I recently posted this on steam discussions, but no luck!
I am looking for someone very experienced to be able to recreate 3 of the main Disney or Sea World coasters (exact ones to be agreed) for me, or as near as we can get.
This is a paid job.
I will need good performance, clean graphics and some unique features so it is recognisable if the rider has been there in real life.
I am outputting to Vive VR and simtools for my motion platform, I also have haptics going on currently linked to sound out. I am working on variable wind. I do not need perfect simulation, this is for entertainment purposes but I don't need bugs!
Please contact me if you feel this is for you, I would like to see some of your previous builds before moving forward. Thanks in advance.