Revenge of the Mummy: The Ride (UOR) Recreation (WIP)
Hi Brendan, is this the same project i helped u with the custom block script ?
It looks much better if u set the transports and brake to INVISIBLE.
Here a POV (UOR) with Night Vision :
Hey MrRC,
I am recreating the UOR (Universal Orlando Resort) version of Revenge of the Mummy: The Ride, not the USH (Universal Studios Hollywood) version. The video you referenced above is of the USH variant and features a completely different layout, pacing structure, theme, and story/call to action compared to the UOR version. I have been unable to find any lights-on POVs of the UOR variant. Regarding the exposed transports, I have them visible still to use as a refrence for when I add in the SLIMs (the hunks of metal in the middle of the track) to the track. Their spacing is almost exact relative to the real ride. The breaks are in the correct position (or at least within margin of error). I have not collaborated or got assistance from anyone with the custom block scripting at any point. I believe you might be getting me confused for the user FunManLp who I believe is also doing separate recreation of the ride. I have no involvement with that recreation.
I have changed the video with the correct park. U where right it was FunManLp with his version.
Any update on this?

This is not even close to being finished. Please note that the 3rd switch track (the one right before the launch) should be a turntable. This will be the last thing I put in once I finish the ride. Also, all effects/lights are placeholders and only exist to assist with ride timings. Similarly the structures are also placeholders and will be replace at some point with higher quality 3d models.
Things I need to improve/replace, remove, or add:
go insanedone!(also if you have feedback I would love to hear it)