Request: Drayton Manor Ride Recreations (NL2)
I could make G - Force or Shockwave if you would like. I've got no other projects to complete in NL2 at the moment.
Skyscraper posted on January 13th, 2019
Hi everyone,
I am a moderator on Drayton Talk, a new fansite dedicated to Drayton Manor Theme Park in the UK. I was wondering if anyone would be up for making NL2 recreations of some of their rides for us, preferably including the station buildings.The rides I thought could be recreated are:
Shockwave (Intamin/Giovanola Stand up coaster)
G-force (Maurer Rides GmbH X-Car coaster)
Apocalypse (Intamin Giant/Multi Drop Tower)
Stormforce 10 (BEAR GmbH Grand Flume)
Pirate Adventure (Mack Rides Free-Flow Boat Ride)
Accelerator (Vekoma Family Boomerang)
Sheriff's Showdown (I.E Park Interactive Track Ride)
Troublesome Trucks Runaway Coaster (Gerstlauer Junior CoasterIf you are up for this, please drop me a message. I would be extremely grateful.
Thanks.
Well if you want an accurate recreation I don't think G-Force will be there! ;)
Shoeb posted on January 19th, 2019
Well if you want an accurate recreation I don't think G-Force will be there! ;)
I'm talking about individual recreations of the rides, although a full park recreation would be nice.
Why don't you try and make them yourself?
TheCodeMaster posted on January 19th, 2019
Why don't you try and make them yourself?
I don't have the time or patience to make a realistic recreation, let alone eight. I also am not good at custom scenery.
The way to become good at something is to do it, not to ask other people to do it for you. If you really want these recreations to be done, I suggest you find as much time as you can out of your day to work on them, even if you don't have that much. A little work a day adds up. I'm sure one or two people here will make a recreation of a ride from Drayton Manor, but the chances of all eight being made for you, with no contribution from you (or reward for them) is a long shot.
TheCodeMaster posted on January 19th, 2019
The way to become good at something is to do it, not to ask other people to do it for you. If you really want these recreations to be done, I suggest you find as much time as you can out of your day to work on them, even if you don't have that much. A little work a day adds up. I'm sure one or two people here will make a recreation of a ride from Drayton Manor, but the chances of all eight being made for you, with no contribution from you (or reward for them) is a long shot.
I'm not expecting all eight to be made; They are just the ones I thought could be created.

Hi everyone,
I am a moderator on Drayton Talk, a new fansite dedicated to Drayton Manor Theme Park in the UK. I was wondering if anyone would be up for making NL2 recreations of some of their rides for us, preferably including the station buildings.
The rides I thought could be recreated are:
Shockwave (Intamin/Giovanola Stand up coaster)
G-force (Maurer Rides GmbH X-Car coaster)
Apocalypse (Intamin Giant/Multi Drop Tower)
Stormforce 10 (BEAR GmbH Grand Flume)
Pirate Adventure (Mack Rides Free-Flow Boat Ride)
Accelerator (Vekoma Family Boomerang)
Sheriff's Showdown (I.E Park Interactive Track Ride)
Troublesome Trucks Runaway Coaster (Gerstlauer Junior Coaster
If you are up for this, please drop me a message. I would be extremely grateful.
Thanks.