Skip to content

I need the version nolimits 2.2.4.2 update install

1 to 7 of 7

Why do you need this specific version? All update files contain all files needed to update any version from 2.0.0.0 to 2.2.4.2 to 2.4.x to 2.anything the most recent version, which is where you should be.

-Ride_Op

I need this specific version that is the first one that uses Oculus CV1.
I have a project that requires an operator to control the start of the ride.

We do not maintain specific update files from that long ago, rather all updates are carried forward. All versions since 2.2.4.2 are compatible with Oculus CV1.

Are you talking about an external operator outside of the software to start the software and ride for people wearing VR headsets? Like a VR attraction?

-Ride_Op

When I use the version nolimits 2.3.3.9 update install that works with Oculus DK2, the main menu is stopped and it makes it easier to activate the buttons, even if the person with Oculus shakes his head.
It is difficult to trigger the commands on the computer screen when another person uses the Oculus VR,
when the person with Oculus moves the head I can not trigger the play.
With the version nolimits 2.2.4.7 update install that works with Oculus CV1, the main menu moves as the person moves the head, and the operator who is looking at the screen of the PC has difficulties to activate the Play.
I would like to install version nolimits 2.2.4.2 update install, to try to use the Oculus CV1 with the main menu buttons stopped, to externally drive independent of the person with Oculus.
Would someone have this version to send me to download?
I really need this for my project.

Any sugestion ?

What is your intended project? If you are creating a VR attraction for people to ride in a public place (paying passengers or not) you need a special license. We offer an Attraction License that adds extra functionality specifically to allow outside operators to easily select the ride for the rider. If this is your use case, please contact us at nolimits@nolimitscoaster.com for more information and a quote.

-Ride_Op

Thanks for the information. I'm just doing a college project about VR, so a was doing some tests, it's not for a public attraction, I'll just gonna show to my teacher.

1 to 7 of 7