Low frame rate in the editor.
It depends on the number of Polygons (points or lines in an object)
I think the most effective quick solution would be temporarily deleting the Scenery Objects one after one, then undo the task (of course make a back up of your nl2park file for every case).
You can also delete a whole bunch of scene objects of the same type by using the Overview Window.
Of course you can also do other variants like just keeping candidates that could be slow.

^ That's not always the case especially on modern graphic accelerators other factors can have more influence than the polygon count.
^ I've actually never noticed that overview button, thanks for pointing it out; I’ll be sure to keep in mind for future reference
The words Unrealistic Coasters and Low Frame Rate In The Editor have some how come together without Togofan?
-Ride_Op
30 fps seems to be more realistic, lol. Is there a way to see your frame rate in the editor?
^^^ Thanks for that. I just have a childish feeling about it. I still want features to use that I think the overview doesn't have, though I know that method could work.
Not in the editor only when the game is running, hit F2.
you can actually see fps in the editor by enabling it in your steam settings (only with the steam version of course)

but this number can still change quite a bit when the in sim, when LODs, real time lighting and other sim only effects are enabled so I wouldn't really count on it for anything anyways.
OK, I'm still not finding the problem that way, so I think it might just be the amount of flat rides I have next to a lot of other scenery. But frame rate goes to a crawl at some angles. It could be the layout of the park and that it's 11 coasters.

Is there a way to pinpoint an object in a huge park that could be making one part of the park very laggy? I know it's a scenery object because when I turn the scenery display off, there's no lag with all the rides frozen. I have sketchup objects in my park, but I've created all those myself. Usually when I use something from the Sketchup library, I get a lot of lag. When I use the objects from sketchup I created, it does not lag. Everything seems to point to my Hybrid wooden coaster, but when I delete the custom track, I still have lag.
Can anyone help? I don't even know if I've supplied enough information to get help.