Coaster Concepts NoLimits 2 Projects
Your name looks familiar, and that ride looks absolutely kickass.
Full Scenery POV:
Soko posted on September 16th, 2018
Your name looks familiar, and that ride looks absolutely kickass.
I(along with Cody) used to run CoasterForum/ CoasterCafe. I remember you too, it's great to see you again man!
Hey I remember you as well! (AJClarke0912)
Welcome to NLC!
It's always interesting to reflect on how much features and creativity in general have progressed since then.
disco posted on September 17th, 2018
Hey I remember you as well! (AJClarke0912)
Welcome to NLC!
Thank you! I remember you too, it's great to see you again! :)
Soko posted on September 17th, 2018
It's always interesting to reflect on how much features and creativity in general have progressed since then.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean but I agree!
I've done a little bit of a re-branding to my YouTube channel and with that I've gone ahead and re-uploaded this coaster with the new format that my videos will be! I will be known on YT as "Coaster Concepts" from here on forward :)
I wanted to give you guys a glance as to what I'm currently working on. Thunder Hawk is a B&M sitdown "style" roller coaster with a bit of a twist!
I've been focusing very much on smoothing! :)


Max speed: 75 mph
Height: 145 ft
Inversions: 6
Track Length: 4,083ft
This is my first NoLimits 2 coaster so I'm still learning! Any feedback welcome :)