This thread is for promoting your NL2 Twitch streams. HERE, I'LL START.
Welcome to the Pinback Morning Show, where we feature very low-skill NL2 coaster creation, with your very charming, hilarious, and clueless host, Pinback. Feel free to drop by, have a good time, tell me what I'm doing wrong, or just sit there shaking your head sorrowfully.
Ever wanted to see someone fail to properly construct a simple air hill? NOW IS YOUR CHANCE. Think that watching someone lean way too heavily on the "No Lat-G" and "Depump Vertices" buttons is the greatest thing in the world? THIS IS YOUR LUCKY DAY.
There's not enough (read: virtually none) NL2 on Twitch. Let's change that, one incorrectly-shaped loop at a time.
This thread is for promoting your NL2 Twitch streams. HERE, I'LL START.
Welcome to the Pinback Morning Show, where we feature very low-skill NL2 coaster creation, with your very charming, hilarious, and clueless host, Pinback. Feel free to drop by, have a good time, tell me what I'm doing wrong, or just sit there shaking your head sorrowfully.
Ever wanted to see someone fail to properly construct a simple air hill? NOW IS YOUR CHANCE. Think that watching someone lean way too heavily on the "No Lat-G" and "Depump Vertices" buttons is the greatest thing in the world? THIS IS YOUR LUCKY DAY.
There's not enough (read: virtually none) NL2 on Twitch. Let's change that, one incorrectly-shaped loop at a time.
https://twitch.tv/pinback99
Be sure to hit that follow button! (Next show, tomorrow (9/10) morning at 9 AM Eastern.)