Skip to content

onboard audio help

1 to 8 of 8

Does anybody know how to make onboard audio audible when you are not in the train? For example, you are walking near a coaster and you can hear the lift hill sound or a launch sound and music. If anyone would help that would be nice.

Posted August 26, 2018· Edited August 26, 2018

This does not work with onboard audio as it is implemented in NL2, this only works when you create "speakers" (StaticSounds instead of StreamedSounds) by setting them to the train position every frame.

I have seen that video before. Do I need to move the target near the train? I have seen othr parks and the have used scripts that come in a yellow box saying onboard audio script. I also want to add triggers when to start and stop.

1 to 8 of 8