Skip to content

Looking for a quick scripting tutorial

1 to 3 of 3

Hello Community,
I am looking to learn about how scripting works in NoLimits 2, since I have a project in mind which would definitely require scripting (A launch with a transfer track like on Mack Rides' Operation Enterprise). I have found tutorials, started them, but got bored because they were way too slow for me. I already know Java (and a bit of Python), so I am looking for a tutorial that assumes you already know how Java/programming work in general. Both videos or texts are okay for me. Would be awesome if someone coincidentally knew a really "compact" tutorial.
Thanks in advance for all recommendations!

I believe Bestdani has a bunch of tutorials which you can totally reference from. And even at that, if you want a more fast paced tutorial maybe you can look for context specific things? I think either Bestdani or someone else has a good blocking tutorial that you can reference from. Or at that, there's other example scripts out there that do exactly what you're trying to do (the triple launch thing).

Anyhow, good luck on your search! Hopefully my suggestions help :P

I guess there's no better "tutorial" than the example scripts that come with NL2. They get you comfortable with using the API and some helper packages that you can copy for usage, for example when you do Block Scripts.

1 to 3 of 3