Skip to content

Dapalm's WIP Thread - B&M Launched Sitting Coaster

1 to 17 of 17

So I open this topic to stop spamming the What Did You Just Do in NL2 thread.

This a B&M I'm working on... The layout is final, but I will rework the track a little bit (specially the immelman and the second loop. For now here is a layout pic and a PoV:

Stellar trackwork as usual David. This one seems particularly wild, more so than a lot of other old style B&M rides. Keep up the great work, I’m interested in seeing where this goes.

Posted May 22, 2018· Edited May 22, 2018

^ Thanks! That's the idea, having an intense ride!

Remember when I said the layout was final? Not anymore... The main reason for this change is having more space for the queue and the station, but it also makes the ride have more inversions than any other B&M

I don't like how there is a perfectly straight segment right before the zero-g roll.
But other than that, fantastic layout!

@delay old B&Ms do that (and new too, but it's not noticeable since they start rotating sooner). Katun is a good example, as the entry to the 0G has no banking. Thanks!

@Mr_Sophistication all my coasters are made in FVD, I don't know how to handbuild!

Dapalm posted on May 22nd, 2018

^ Thanks! That's the idea, having an intense ride!

Remember when I said the layout was final? Not anymore... The main reason for this change is having more space for the queue and the station, but it also makes the ride have more inversions than any other B&M

How did you made the waterfalls?

Dapalm posted on May 26th, 2018

@delay old B&Ms do that (and new too, but it's not noticeable since they start rotating sooner). Katun is a good example, as the entry to the 0G has no banking. Thanks!

@Mr_Sophistication all my coasters are made in FVD, I don't know how to handbuild!

I don't mean banking. You are just going straight for a second, no change in attitude at all.

Delay posted on May 26th, 2018

I don't mean banking. You are just going straight for a second, no change in attitude at all.

I meant the straight part is noticeable because Katun has no banking in the 0G roll entry, that's why I used it as an example. It also has the straight part

1 to 17 of 17