KingRCT3's NoLimits creations
As a joke and to see if the layout was possible with okay-ish g-forces, I recreated the PAX Scream concept:


About the real one, here is what it was said at the time:
"And there is another project for the future: Right now the engineers work on the redesign of the 30 meters high inverted coaster Pax Scream, a concept with extreme sensations of weightlessness that caused some furore at different trade shows during the recent years. Right now there are spots with vertical forces of more than 6g the engineers try to eliminate."
No way! I just reinstalled NL1 a few days ago and Kaloha was one of the coasters that stood out so much to me! It's awesome to see it resurrected here, I hope you put it on the exchange.
I forgot all about PAX. What a funky concept.
^ Haha, glad you remember it! On to its 2018 counterpart then...
That is such a wacky and yet beautiful ride. I love the plaza it wraps around too.

Hello