Skip to content

Metsan Kukkä Park

1 to 25 of 30

Hi everybody, I'm actually working on a theme park on NL2. I need someone who is strong in 3D, someone who is strong in scripting & someone who is strong in layout design. I've got many ideas for coasters, dark rides, flat rides, theming area, etc... If you're interested, please reply me under this post
Thanks for reading & hope someone would be interested

What kind of scripting is required ?I'm very good with Lights and custom track parts (incl modifying scripts)
3d not so good, but buildings and landscape elements very good. (No Custom trains)

I wanted to creat a Jump track like on Voltron Nevera or rotating table, drop track & creating Flat Rides that are not in NL2

Posted July 31, 2024· Edited July 31, 2024

Shin posted on July 31st, 2024

I wanted to creat a Jump track like on Voltron Nevera or rotating table, drop track & creating Flat Rides that are not in NL2

Jump track can be build with droptrack

Posted August 1, 2024· Edited August 2, 2024

Shin posted on August 1st, 2024

Ok but how you did that ?

Very very complicated ...

I have more then 10 years experience with scripting. Check my YT channel for the most stunning projects.

Do you think it would be possible for me to make the track and you the coach pls ? Because I have sketchup but only the free version and I don't know how to do

Yes no problem, tell me what dimensions the coach have to be (maybe an image what kind of style u like, something in real image, not a drawing)

If u make the track of the coaster (then i will do the rest) no crazy curves plz !!

Thanks You, it will help me a lot ! I want an Interlink Flume Ride, you can easily find some pictures on Internet. I'll make the track today. How do you want me to send you the track ?

(I'm sorry if my english is not really good, I'm from France and I don't speak english very well 😅)

Shin posted on August 6th, 2024

Thanks You, it will help me a lot ! I want an Interlink Flume Ride, you can easily find some pictures on Internet. I'll make the track today. How do you want me to send you the track ?

(I'm sorry if my english is not really good, I'm from France and I don't speak english very well 😅)

U know how to make a PKG file of your park ?

Posted August 6, 2024· Edited August 6, 2024

Shin posted on August 6th, 2024

no

In the editor u choose "Create PKG" and save it in the same map where your park is
Send me that PKG file to my email adress (see my profile) with subject NL2 script.

MrRC posted on August 6th, 2024

In the editor u choose "Create PKG" and save it in the same map where your park is
Send me that PKG file to my email adress (see my profile) with subject NL2 script.

I am in the editor and the only thing I see is Save Package, is that it ?

1 to 25 of 30