Hey folks, as an FYI, we won't do a submission contest for Roundup 550 this year. When I checked a few times it did not appear that the interest was that strong or that there were a bunch of big projects in the works for this year, which correlates to the feedback I asked for last year about do we do 550 or skip. My apologies for those working on projects hoping for a 550.
Roundup 600 will be the next Mega Roundup. You've all got 55 weeks to work on those projects and we'll have prizes again!
Hey folks, as an FYI, we won't do a submission contest for Roundup 550 this year. When I checked a few times it did not appear that the interest was that strong or that there were a bunch of big projects in the works for this year, which correlates to the feedback I asked for last year about do we do 550 or skip. My apologies for those working on projects hoping for a 550.
Roundup 600 will be the next Mega Roundup. You've all got 55 weeks to work on those projects and we'll have prizes again!
-Ride_Op