Skip to content

TheCodeMaster LSM Trains 2.0 Sound Problem

1 to 5 of 5

I originally started by using the JBS Coaster trains with TheCodeMaster's 2.0 LSM and Brake fins, and I was not getting any sound from them. Then I switched to TheCodeMaster's trains, and I still do not get the sounds from the LSM or Brakes. The only time I can hear the sounds for them is when using the rocket coaster trains, not the dummy track trains. Does anyone know of any reason this might be happening, or any way to fix it perhaps?

Posted June 29, 2024· Edited June 29, 2024

sidun10 posted on June 29th, 2024

I originally started by using the JBS Coaster trains with TheCodeMaster's 2.0 LSM and Brake fins, and I was not getting any sound from them. Then I switched to TheCodeMaster's trains, and I still do not get the sounds from the LSM or Brakes. The only time I can hear the sounds for them is when using the rocket coaster trains, not the dummy track trains. Does anyone know of any reason this might be happening, or any way to fix it perhaps?

Send me your PKG file from your park to my email (see my profile) Subject : NLC Request

Posted June 30, 2024· Edited June 30, 2024

Check your email and your PM box.

The problem was :

The FREEZED coaster was NOT below the INT coaster in the list of coasters in the EDITOR.(coz the name was choosen started with an "H" :-)

EDIT + TIP :

If your like the original name as the coaster, u can change the name INT in all the scripts to a name that starts with an letter (aflabetical order) after the letter from the original name.

MrRC posted on June 29th, 2024

Check your email and your PM box.

The problem was :

The FREEZED coaster was NOT below the INT coaster in the list of coasters in the EDITOR.(coz the name was choosen started with an "H" :-)

EDIT + TIP :

If your like the original name as the coaster, u can change the name INT in all the scripts to a name that starts with an letter (aflabetical order) after the letter from the original name.

You're the best! Thank you so much for fixing the problem MrRC!!

1 to 5 of 5