light occlured
Leoschlk posted on June 21st, 2024
EN : Hello I am asking you because I have a problem in my creation. Indeed, I have like "leaks" of light through my walls, I wanted to know how to prevent this. Thanks in advance
Your image doesn't sow but, i know what u mean.
I have a solution :
Making the walls thicker like instead of 0,10m (10 cm) make it 0,50 m (50 cm)
I have a solution :
Making the walls thicker like instead of 0,10m (10 cm) make it 0,50 m (50 cm)
I have already tried your technique but it doesn't work. I model with sketchup in COLADA. I wanted to know if an additional object with particular parameters would not work
If u add a beam (RED) ? does that help ?

this technique doesn't work :(
Color the inside of the wall, like u see in this image : (from blue to any color except translucent :-) )


FR : bonjour je vous sollicite car j'ai un problème dans ma création. En effet j'ai comme des "fuites" de lumière au travers de mes murs je voulais savoir comment empêcher cela. Merci d'avance
EN : Hello I am asking you because I have a problem in my creation. Indeed, I have like "leaks" of light through my walls, I wanted to know how to prevent this. Thanks in advance