Looking for a particular No Limits 1 coaster
it was called ganja and it was made by hansixx, I think the track was included in one of AJ's "this is nolimits" series (here) that have all of the tracks used in a zip file that is available to download in the description. If you can't find it in any of those though, i have the track myself and can send it to you if need be.
Nah, it wasn't Ganja but I do love that ride too! I actually looked through the Technical Details pack last night but it wasn't there. The ride I'm thinking of was definitely a Premier LIM shuttle track type. I think Ganja was a floorless coaster. I think it maaay have been a submission to a contest on CoasterSims but I don't know which one. If you do have the ride I'm describing though, please send it on over!

I recently installed NL1 on my PC and have been having fun riding a bunch of old favorites from a loooong time ago. There's one coaster in particular that I can't find anywhere though and I don't remember the name. It was a launched Premier shuttle style and it shifted colors gradually throughout the ride, so the track would go through the entire spectrum during the course. It had black supports. And I remember one element in particular, it was like a cobra roll but it never really fully "un-inverted." I want to say hansixx built it, but could be wrong. Does anybody know what I'm talking about and know where I can find this coaster? I checked the Coaster Crazy exchange but no luck.