2020
Good lord this park must be swimming in money to afford all of this. Looks great nonetheless!
Looks like an almost clone of Goliath. Same general path but different element sequence.
Well... This is going to become the roller coaster capital of the world if they keep up this spending! Hot damn!
I dont understand.. Haven't they already got a Vekoma launched coaster? Why another, albeit a better one?
How about thinking that the Formula Vekoma Launch Coaster was like a test to see if people like it? I mean, there's not so much theme around Formula at the moment so they could remove it and replace it with the new launch coaster. And so, Formula would be for sale.
It's not really a problem to have two rides that look similar. Especially as they aren't in the same scale.
Not sure if this was slated to be 2019 or 2020, but what do you all think about the 315- foot tall BGW attraction?
I was sure this was a starflyer or similar attraction when the height waiver was first announced, but now there are mentions and files of work going on in the former Drachen Fire area, across the river from the 315-foot point that was filed for. I'm still doubtful about the chances of this actually being a giga, though.
http://bgwfans.com/project-madrid/
A B&M Hyper is kind of a weird choice but I'm not complaining!

Efteling 2020
Max & Moritz
^ A little bit more information:
Bob bobsleigh run gives way to new family attraction: Max & Moritz
After 34 years, the Bob bobsleigh run is replaced by a new roller coaster: Max & Moritz. This dual tracked roller coaster is specially designed for children from 4 to 10 years old. This new family attraction will open in spring 2020.




Ah, when will Bob close then? The end of 2019?
The last rides are supposed to take place in August 2019 (if it will be open then, considering the downtime that it suffers)
Leaked POV of the new energylandia RMC, plus a lot more details about the area
0:44 The GP are gonna butcher that name, I bet.
You mean Atrakcja Glowna? That means "main ride", it's not a name.
Several riders lost their arms and head.
Thanks for the better video, CoasterMac!
One thing that is in the original video that I hope will make it in real life, is how the first drop plunges into a wooden structure (1:53). Albeit it's only a few beams, it can really be neat. I'm still bummed Steel Vengeance didn't do that.
That looks so smooth. I really hope they get this right.
@lamewad, i'm keeping an eye on this project for 1 year now, its the coolest thing Vekoma is doing with coaches of a train (don't forget the amazing FLY train) but its so cool. Vekoma is abt 10 min cardrive from my home, i do visit HQ abt 2 times a week.
Hey guys. Lagoon has started the groundwork for their 2020 new roller coaster. I have all the coverage in a new podcast I've started. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2nz7-9NlDs
Who knows more about this ??:



Energylandia announced the world's tallest wooden coaster, a massive RMC
And a Vekoma double launch coaster