Wing Coasters?
They should come up as “Twisted Wing Coaster.”
No, it only shows ", Twisted Dive Coaster", "Twisted Floorless Coaster", "Twisted Flying Coaster", 'Twisted Sit-Down Coaster", and "Twisted Stand-Up Coaster"
What version of NL 2 are you using?
2.0.1.2
^^ You are way behind my man. 2.5.5 was just released yesterday
When I click "Check for updates" It always just says "cannot get update information from the server"
If you have steam i recommend sending your licence details to the no-limits team and request a steam key, all updates are done automatically and its just easier in general to access other parks from the workshop.
^Agreed.
I know This has been asked 100 times, @Element115 but where do you find the licensing information?
You can always manually download all non-Steam updates from the Resources page on our site.
-Ride_Op
I don't have the steam version :/
Right, for people who do not have the Steam version: go to our website, go to the Resources page, download the update.
-Ride_Op

I can't find them. They're not showing up in "Style"