Skip to content

Trains advancing through occupied blocks

1 to 7 of 7

Hello!

I'm new to NoLimits, and have made a coaster in it, but when I run two-train operations on it, the second train keeps advancing through the blocks, and doesn't even stop at the station.

Here are my blocks if you need them:

Station --> Lift --> Final Brakes --> Station

There are three blocks and two trains, and I don't understand why it would't work.

Thanks for any help I can get!

Posted March 31, 2024· Edited March 31, 2024

Send me your PKG file to my email adress. (see my profile) (Subject: NL2)

And i will make it work for u.

I assume u know how to make an PKG file ?

Should work. Do you see an error saying multiple trains detected on a block? If so then you need to increase the brake force so the trains slow and stop where they are supposed to.

-Ride_Op

It does give an error saying multiple trains on a block, but the deceleration is set to 0.8 Gs on the brakes (and the speed limit is pretty close to the speed of the approaching train), but it still gives the error, and I have no clue what to do about it advancing through the station either.

I did send the PKG file to your email address, @MrRC.

Posted April 1, 2024· Edited April 1, 2024

@ TheTurtle

Problems all fixed see your email.

Solutions :

Fixed it.

Your lift speed was so high, the 2nd train didn't leave quickly to clear the brake block.

Your Final Braking wasn't set correctly. U have to set it to the speed u like to have when train is exciting the Brake section.

I divided the Final Brake section in 2 portions. And added an Transport section between Final Brakes and Station.

Your Station settings where in correct : Passes was set to 1 , must be 0 (set this to 1 only for a type with a backwards lifthill (like a Vekoma Boomerang))

1 to 7 of 7