So im trying to find an easier way of recording a full 360 degree equirectangular video of my coasters in NoLimits2. Currently I am testing a technique where I record multiple angles (about 25 different angles!!!) which takes forever to do - and then I stitch them together with something like AutoPano Video.
What I'm trying to do is upload these 360 degree videos to YouTube so people can use it with Google Cardboard or other headsets designed for your phone to be able to "look" around when playing the video.
Is it maybe possible to write a script to record these multiple camera angles back to back - so that I can run this script overnight to record all the different angles and then stitch the videos once that is complete. Or maybe record multiple camera angles at the same time? Not sure... I have not worked at all with scripting inside of NoLimits 2.
Any advise, ideas or comments will be appreciated.
Hey All,
So im trying to find an easier way of recording a full 360 degree equirectangular video of my coasters in NoLimits2. Currently I am testing a technique where I record multiple angles (about 25 different angles!!!) which takes forever to do - and then I stitch them together with something like AutoPano Video.
What I'm trying to do is upload these 360 degree videos to YouTube so people can use it with Google Cardboard or other headsets designed for your phone to be able to "look" around when playing the video.
Is it maybe possible to write a script to record these multiple camera angles back to back - so that I can run this script overnight to record all the different angles and then stitch the videos once that is complete. Or maybe record multiple camera angles at the same time? Not sure... I have not worked at all with scripting inside of NoLimits 2.
Any advise, ideas or comments will be appreciated.
Thanks!
Ruan