Guess the Coaster
MrRC posted on March 13th, 2022
Saw - The Ride @ Thorpe Park ?
No
Can we have a #hint ?
MrRC posted on March 15th, 2022
Can we have a #hint ?
Hint added
Can we have a hint ?
AceDFe19 posted on March 13th, 2022
Hint #1: Kiddy
trail blazer hershey park
im sure of it
tornado posted on April 14th, 2022
im sure of it
100% not this one
tornado posted on April 14th, 2022
trail blazer hershey park
No, it's not
MrRC posted on April 14th, 2022
Can we have a hint ?
Hint added
whats the coaster
@ AceD-Fe19 "Hint #2: Ryūjin" i don't understand. I used Google , but nothing came up thats related to any coaster or manufacturor.
MrRC posted on April 14th, 2022
@ AceD-Fe19 "Hint #2: Ryūjin" i don't understand. I used Google , but nothing came up thats related to any coaster or manufacturor.
Ryūjin is a Japanese Dragon. I hope it helps!
Dragon's Apprentice - Legoland Japan
whats the coaster
@ tornado. Plz Read the rules of this game before u place any new image
Slalom has to right answer. I know, its not up to me. But AceDFe19 has to give the green light.
Slalom posted on April 15th, 2022
Dragon's Apprentice - Legoland Japan
Yes, exact!
Wildcat @ Frontier City ??
Correct!
This one should be easy :

Hint #1 : Location Germany
Hint #1 : Added
looks like an arrow
colorado adventure



Saw - The Ride @ Thorpe Park ?