Guess the Coaster
Flippi Tours @ Flipped Funpark
AceDFe19 posted on January 12th, 2022
Flippi Tours @ Flipped Funpark
Yes finaly. good job.
Correct answer.

AceDFe19 posted on January 13th, 2022
Are u serious.
This image is to small to make out some details. I can see white track and brown supports but thats it.
I think there should be a rule added about the min requirments of the size of the image.
This rule : "Editing the picture beyond recognition is not allowed"
MrRC posted on January 13th, 2022
Are u serious.
This image is to small to make out some details. I can see white track and brown supports but thats it.
I think there should be a rule added about the min requirments of the size of the image.
This rule : "Editing the picture beyond recognition is not allowed"
Sorry, I modified it. Didn't realized it was that small.
Voglwuide Sepp @ Rodel- und Freizeitparadies St. Englmar ??
MrRC posted on January 14th, 2022
Voglwuide Sepp @ Rodel- und Freizeitparadies St. Englmar ??
No
Jozi Express @ Gold Reef City
https://rcdb.com/2986.htm#p=33319
MrRC posted on January 15th, 2022
Jozi Express @ Gold Reef City
https://rcdb.com/2986.htm#p=33319
Yes
OK, here we go again :

MrRC posted on January 15th, 2022
OK, here we go again :
Formule X @ Drivliet
Star Mountain @ Beto Carrero World
https://rcdb.com/1154.htm#p=108378
MrRC posted on January 15th, 2022
Star Mountain @ Beto Carrero World
https://rcdb.com/1154.htm#p=108378
Yes
OK new guess :

Super Spirale @ Movie Park Germany
https://rcdb.com/1364.htm#p=3676
Here's the next guess:

Hint #1: Pandion haliaetus
U have to wait for the poster (me) to give u answer, if its correct or not.
MrRC posted on January 17th, 2022
U have to wait for the poster (me) to give u answer, if its correct or not.
Sorry, I thought I was able to post a new picutre if I post the picture used.
Can we have a #Hint ?
MrRC posted on January 19th, 2022
Can we have a #Hint ?
Hint added
Osprey Mine Train / 鱼鹰矿山车 @ Chongqing Sunac Land / 重庆融创渝乐小镇 ??
MrRC posted on January 19th, 2022
Osprey Mine Train / 鱼鹰矿山车 @ Chongqing Sunac Land / 重庆融创渝乐小镇 ??
Yes, the hint might have given too much informations
AceDFe19 posted on January 19th, 2022
Yes, the hint might have given too much informations
Google is my best friend



Hint #1 added