Guess the Coaster
Mine Car / 矿山车 @ Jiufeng Park / 九峰公园 ??
Jet star II has different trackstyle then the
coaster we need to search for. I don't see the tip u given.
MrRC posted on November 29th, 2021
Jet star II has different trackstyle then the
coaster we need to search for. I don't see the tip u given.
Sur but I never said it was a Jet Star II. By the way, hint #3 added.
Family Coaster @ Mother Farm ?
Dragon Express
Adventure World
https://rcdb.com/2465.htm#p=51840
MrRC posted on November 30th, 2021
Family Coaster @ Mother Farm ?
No
RMC It posted on November 30th, 2021
Dragon Express
Adventure World
https://rcdb.com/2465.htm#p=51840
Yes!
Thanks for the challenge!
Next up:

TH13TEEN @ Alton Towers
Dragon Fly @ Duinrel
Bob @ Efteling
AceDFe19 posted on December 1st, 2021
Bob @ Efteling
Correct!
Next guess:

Sea Viper at Palace Playland
boulderdashcci posted on December 4th, 2021
Sea Viper at Palace Playland
Yes
wildcat @ hersheypark
Hades 360 @ Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park
Incorrect
Twisted Twins @ Kentucky Kingdom
More then 10 days and no respons.
My bad, totally forgot. Twisted Twins is correct
Next guess:

Hint #1: OCEM


No