Guess the Coaster
Fahrenheit @ Hersheypark ?
No
Hint added
Skycar @ Mysterious Island
AceDFe19 posted on July 27th, 2021
Skycar @ Mysterious Island
Correct!
Next guess:

Alpina Bobs @ Holly Park
MrRC posted on July 28th, 2021
Alpina Bobs @ Holly Park
Yes!
Here we go :

Gravity max @ discovery world
RMC It posted on July 29th, 2021
Gravity max @ discovery world
Yes correct. So it was to easy.

Image recolored
Hint #1: 3 Inversions
Hint #2: On second thought, maybe I won't add a hint; I'll go pick some fruit in the APPLE ORCHARD
I have to find my magnifying glases to solve this riddle.
Image enlarged
Medusa Steel Coaster @ Six Flags Mexico ??
Wicked Cyclone
No and No
New Texas Giant - Six Flags Over Texas
Can we have a hint ?
Hint added
Wicked Cyclone @ Six Flags New England
Image used :
https://rcdb.com/1981.htm#p=57318
No, I found the image recolored online
Joker @ Six Flags Discovery Kingdom ?

Xcelerator @ Knott's Berry Farm ??