Guess the Coaster
Hangzhou Paradise's "Suspended Roller Coaster", pic used:
My turn

Jetline @ Gröna Lund ??
Can u share a Hint ?
This hint's obvious, but it's a hint nonetheless - it's not a B&M.
Mystery Mine at Dollywood. I know because I took that picture lol! Anyone can go
C'mon, man! That ain't fair play!

revolution @ blackpool back when it was Irn Bru Revolution?
Oki Doki ?
Still nope!
Can u share a usefull hint ?
Could you guess the coaster?
i mean no, that's why he's asking for a hint
I mean he only made one guess prior..!
ThatFlyerGuy1 posted on March 25th, 2021
Could you guess the coaster?
Absolutely not. The image does not meet some requirments like coastertrack. But i don't see that. Thats why i'm asking for a hint.
It does have coaster track though.
ThatFlyerGuy1 posted on March 25th, 2021
It does have coaster track though.
Ofc otherwise u in the wrong games obviously.
Can u reveal a lil of that coaster track ?
Well this obv ain't getting anywhere...
Crazy Roller Coaster @ Quanlin Resort.
Now its clearly visible. Do u place a new guess with more coaster track exposed ?
If I wanted to do another, don't you think it'd be posted by now?
ThatFlyerGuy1 posted on March 26th, 2021
If I wanted to do another, don't you think it'd be posted by now?
Yes u right, is it ok if i post a new guess ?


Hint #1 : U can't find Bassie and Adriaan here, but they do have a role in the name of this ride.
Hint #2 : Lots of fun in the CIRCUS
Hint #3 : Speedy Coaster
Hint 1 : Added

Thats not correct. (its an SLC, but the right one has a name)
Hint #1 Added