Guess the Coaster
New guess :

Superman The Ride @ Walibi Holland
AceDFe19 posted on August 21st, 2020
Superman The Ride @ Walibi Holland
Correct costername and correct park. !!! Congrats
Next guess:

Strom @ Magic Park Land
https://rcdb.com/12323.htm#p=62637
No one has gone in a long time, so I'm going to jump in here with more of a coaster mystery.
Note: I do not know the answer to this one, so the challenge will be to identify the coaster and prove your case somehow.

What is this coaster? We know it's not Colossus at SFMM. To give some background on it, SFMM used to sell something I affectionately called the Mug Of Fail. The mug had 8 pictures of coasters from SFMM, 5 of which were wrong. Sometimes the error would be more innocuous like showing a picture of X and labeling it X2 (old paint). Some were tricky, like the picture labeled Viper that was really SFGAdv's GASM. Some, like the one above, were of a totally different coaster. The worst was taking a picture of Kong at SFDK and labeling it Tatsu.
So, what is this coaster?
-Ride_Op
Magnus Colossus @ Terra Mitica
Please post the evidence that makes you think that's the ride.
In this case, I don't think it is Magnus. The lift hill doesn't look the same, as the mug has angled supports like GCI and Magnus has one level of batting to the side then goes straight down like CCI/TGG. Also the turn in front doesn't line up with the track in Magnus from satellite views.
-Ride_Op
It might be a mirror image of Toverland's Troy coaster from the backside.


That's pretty compelling. Could well be it. I was leaning toward GCI but couldn't find just the right one as I was looking for one with the helix on the same side as the drop.
-Ride_Op
The image on the mug looks like an older one so I would hedge a bet it was taken on some sort of Film Camera. If that is indeed the case, in processing, it would have been very easy to flip the negative the wrong way resulting in a mirrored image of the original photograph, explaining why it's flipped. Just a theory, but I've seen it happen plenty of times before so It definitely could have happened here.
I think it's definitely Troy, that was my first thought as well and Slalom's evidence lines up well.
Good luck. (I couldnt get the image posted on here for some odd reason, so I linked it.)
Hint: Defunct
MrBassFanatic posted on January 24th, 2021
Good luck. (I couldnt get the image posted on here for some odd reason, so I linked it.)
Hint: Defunct
Whats the reason for u placing this link to the very small coaster track image ?
Whats the reason for u placing this link to the very small coaster track image ?
because it's a guess the coaster thread and the last question hasn't been active for 7 days? that's within the rules i think
^exactly. (I couldn't get it to show on here so I had to link it)
Ninja / Kamikaze / Blue Hawk ?
^nope.
Hint:
Was broken into slices and sold into small souvenirs. (I think i just gave it away)
vortex @ ki
^Correct! Your turn!
i also can't figure out how to upload an image directly haha

Krákaton @ VulQano Park
damn you got me, your turn

Yes correct