The Hydraulic Launch Kit [Release + Tutorial]
TheHappyEasterGuy posted on April 3rd, 2021
How do u edit the length of a block section to get it exact
Click on the segment u can read it on your left bottom part of the screen the length, and place that value into the Scene Object Instance Properties
Name : [ ]( in meters !!)
See below :

Where do I download it
I cant apply the name
I cant apply the name
Fateltrain posted on November 19th, 2023
Where do I download it
Send me an email Subject name of this topic. Will send you a PKG file.
Downloadlink at page 1 of this topic does still excists.
Hey, I found and fixed an audio bug that prevented drop.ogg from playing at the correct location. In Chain.nlvm, make the following changes:
Add a new variable declaration, Vector3f drop; on line 12.
Add this as line 64: drop = sco.getMatrix().getTrans();
On line 215/216, change hiss2[0].setPosition(sco.getMatrix().getTrans()); to hiss2[0].setPosition(drop);
For some reason, it seems to only work right if the position of the sco is stored as a variable which is then used when setting the sound's position. Of course, if there's a better way to make it work, please do so!
My Kingda Ka recreation includes the fixed script file, you could just pull it from there if you want.
Kingda Toro posted on August 13th, 2024
Hey, I found and fixed an audio bug that prevented drop.ogg from playing at the correct location. In Chain.nlvm, make the following changes:
Add a new variable declaration, Vector3f drop; on line 12.
Add this as line 64: drop = sco.getMatrix().getTrans();
On line 215/216, change hiss2[0].setPosition(sco.getMatrix().getTrans()); to hiss2[0].setPosition(drop);
For some reason, it seems to only work right if the position of the sco is stored as a variable which is then used when setting the sound's position. Of course, if there's a better way to make it work, please do so!
My Kingda Ka recreation includes the fixed script file, you could just pull it from there if you want.
Is this : https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/1582
The old or improved version ? (for people that don't have Steam)
MrRC posted on August 12th, 2024
Is this : https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/1582
The old or improved version ? (for people that don't have Steam)
I just checked now, it's fixed. Is there any way to upload a revision? I've done more work on the coaster since I uploaded it here.
Kingda Toro posted on August 13th, 2024
I just checked now, it's fixed. Is there any way to upload a revision? I've done more work on the coaster since I uploaded it here.
U can do a RE upload and place in the description, u have changed mentioned in your earlier post.

How do u edit the length of a block section to get it exact