Skip to content

How to add Dispatch Sound?

1 to 3 of 3

Hello Everyone!

Can Someone please explain to me, how it is possible to add an Dispatch Sound to your Coaster?
Like that there is a special sound like music, etc. playing, when the train is dispatched.

Thanks for your help!

Posted February 18, 2024· Edited February 18, 2024

Use a tracktrigger activate sound script.

I have this Cube (as speaker) with a custom script, that i can place where ever u like and place 2 tracktriggers on a coaster to activate the sound u like to play.

MrRC posted on February 18th, 2024

Use a tracktrigger activate sound script.

Not really a good way as it's not tied in with the actual dispatch sequence. I personally use a custom block script on like 80% of my coasters now, so I tie it in with the actual dispatch function.

1 to 3 of 3