Custom block script messes with transfer track braking
Hi. Send me your PKG file of the park and i will take a look at it.
See my profile for email
Thank you so much! Sent the email to you
Got your email. I will take a look at it.
I will let u know.
I assume its the Freezed coaster with the problems ?
Oh thats odd I didnt remember freezing it, but all is good I've learnt to script and should be all good. I sincerely thank you for your time though, you seem to love helping people out :)
I removed all the Logic Blocks and making a Custom script for it.
Thank you so much, I've also made a custom block script but the same issue arises
CultHero posted on January 28th, 2024
Thank you so much, I've also made a custom block script but the same issue arises
I will keep you posted about the process
Much appreciated
Its here now 11:45 pm i'm off to bed. Keep in mind the time difference.
I'm a whole lot closer.
I'm still working on it.
You're far too kind
CultHero posted on January 30th, 2024
You're far too kind
No problem, I love this , so i can learn to.
On top of this spike (See image)

I added a "hold moment" for 2 sec to give the Switch time to change position.
Now only the Transfertrack problems to solve.
I'm really interested to see what the problem is/was and what the workaround is. Of course this coaster in particular has issues, this was my first attempt at FVD and I have awful luck haha
CultHero posted on January 30th, 2024
I'm really interested to see what the problem is/was and what the workaround is. Of course this coaster in particular has issues, this was my first attempt at FVD and I have awful luck haha
Isssue
-
There was NO brake between Station and first Switch
-
There was NO brake before Switch (see image)
-
Dead backwards spike was to short and not enough speed to make the full circuit (all the time and every time)
-
Transfer track (still ongoing investigation) :-)
- Transfer track (still ongoing investigation) :-)
Did extensive Script research and copying from scripts with same setup. Didn't work so far. But i'm stil on it.
My friend you've already done so much haha
Still busy with it. If i start the train on the Final_Brake_Run it goes down onto the Transfer_Track and continue the full corse untill it comes on the Final_Brake_Run (the Transfer_Track, stays in the wrong position) So its comes to an E-stop.
I found it. Its now long term testing with 3 trains at the same time on the track.
I'm adjusting the dispatch time in the station to make it run smoothly.
The game did run on speed 4x for 60 min, no collisions occured.It was still running after 60 min.
I will send the PKG file to your email.
Let me know if its ok now
All problems solved. Case closed.

What's good guys
I decided to make a coaster using the amazing Custom block logic builder which historically has been an amazing addon that worked perfectly for me. This new coaster im building works perfectly with the switch tracks I have but not the transfer. You leave the station and go on a switch track into a swing launch which is then followed by another switch track into a reverse spike (Like on Hagrid's coaster) and then onto a transfer track that should then orient riders the right way and go onto the station. The switch tracks works 99% of the time (will get onto that later), but the transfer track stops the train at the very start of the track, and then doesnt move at all. I've fiddled with all the brake and block settings and nothing seems to work. I will learn to script if nothing works, but if I dont have to then I wont.
Now, the switch tracks work most of the time, but sometimes randomly they dont at all. There is a launch after the spike, which also works most of the time, but sometimes fails to launch with enough speed.Link to some settings.
Thanks for literally any help :)