lsm sound
1 to 5 of 5
U can download this video convert your portion to OGG and use a script with tracktriggers to make it work.
how do I do that?
foxhound posted on January 23rd, 2024
how do I do that?
- Copy the URL of the youtube video :
- go to website : www.2ymate.com
- Insert the URL and download the file in highest resolution as possible (720)
- Now u have an MP4 file of your youtube video.
- Take any video editing software, save the sound track of your choice. save it as MP3.
- Choose an online converting program like https://convertio.co/nl/mp3-ogg/
- Convert your MP3 to OGG and save it in your park map like : LSM_OGG.ogg
- Use ingame OnBoard sound use your *.ogg file as sound and place start and stop triggers on your track .
- Place OnBoard speaker near train in station and .... have fun enjoy the sound.
Feel free to ask again.
ok thanks
1 to 5 of 5

does anyone know how I can get this sound for my lsms https://youtu.be/uc9CQMcUiQs?t=117 thanks I tried the one from no limits sounds but it didn't sound like the Intamin ones.