Skip to content

Dapalm's NL2 Recreations - El Toro @ Six Flags Great Adventure

1 to 19 of 19

Hi guys! It''s been a long time... I'm showing the videos of a few unfinished projects, starting with this Intamin megalite (which I already showed in NLE):

POV:

Nice yo see you around again! The megalite looks really nice, I love the area design around it so much. Simple but extremely effective

Posted March 27, 2018· Edited March 27, 2018

The addition of surrounding scenery really turns a decent looking cloned coaster with nothing to write home about into eye candy. I assume 'Manufacturer, model name' is a placeholder? Also, some people who don't read titles or descriptions might look at the 3rd image and assume that it's Planet Coaster. Not everyday you see humans in a NL2 screenshot.

COASTERGUY246 posted on March 27th, 2018

Nice yo see you around again! The megalite looks really nice, I love the area design around it so much. Simple but extremely effective

Thanks! Great job on Paragon btw :)

Soko posted on March 27th, 2018

The addition of surrounding scenery really turns a decent looking cloned coaster with nothing to write home about into eye candy. I assume 'Manufacturer, model name' is a placeholder? Also, some people who don't read titles or descriptions might look at the 3rd image and assume that it's Planet Coaster. Not everyday you see humans in a NL2 screenshot.

Nope, I don't have a name... If anyone wants to suggest one I'll edit the title :)

Just Jay posted on March 27th, 2018

^^^ Hahaha what is happening with the palm trees at 0:47 XD

I don't know, I think they worked fine last time I checked...

Next one...

(I'm not trying to make a 100% accurate recreation, just something that looks and feels like the original. That's why the surroundings are different)

Paradox posted on March 28th, 2018

Woah that looks great.

Is Krakatoa officially dead then? That was a project I was really looking forward to.

It's not... In fact, I uploaded an up to date POV 2 days ago!

That said, I wouldn't expect it to be finished until summer

Posted March 29, 2018· Edited March 29, 2018

Woah looks amazing! Great to see you're still working on it.

Also what's going on with that support at 36 seconds lol

Posted April 2, 2018· Edited April 2, 2018

^ I haven't opened NL2 in months... Thank you for your comments guys!

As I said in the first post, Expedition GeForce:

POV:

I didn't focus on making a spot on recreation, but instead giving a general idea of the ride with some similar surroundings. Hope you like it :)

If only the surroundings actually looked like that...

Awesome recreation, although I seem to remember the S-Hill being a lot snappier/faster than that.

Posted April 6, 2018· Edited April 13, 2018

This recreation was made in a very short time (just 4 days). I didn't try to made the perfect recreation, so there are parts that are wrong and even the GForces are too high. My goal was to make a nice environment and try out some tricks.

Hope you like it!

Video:

Download:

https://nolimitscentral.com/exchange/park/200

I bet if some of the same GP commenters who comment "fake" on Tim's polercoaster and my coaster on BossAct's Titanic saw those screens, they would likely assume it's Planet Coaster. It took me a little bit to notice that Green Lantern and Bizarro are clones of each other.

1 to 19 of 19