Dapalm's NL2 Recreations - El Toro @ Six Flags Great Adventure
Nice yo see you around again! The megalite looks really nice, I love the area design around it so much. Simple but extremely effective
The addition of surrounding scenery really turns a decent looking cloned coaster with nothing to write home about into eye candy. I assume 'Manufacturer, model name' is a placeholder? Also, some people who don't read titles or descriptions might look at the 3rd image and assume that it's Planet Coaster. Not everyday you see humans in a NL2 screenshot.
^^^ Hahaha what is happening with the palm trees at 0:47 XD
COASTERGUY246 posted on March 27th, 2018
Nice yo see you around again! The megalite looks really nice, I love the area design around it so much. Simple but extremely effective
Thanks! Great job on Paragon btw :)
Soko posted on March 27th, 2018
The addition of surrounding scenery really turns a decent looking cloned coaster with nothing to write home about into eye candy. I assume 'Manufacturer, model name' is a placeholder? Also, some people who don't read titles or descriptions might look at the 3rd image and assume that it's Planet Coaster. Not everyday you see humans in a NL2 screenshot.
Nope, I don't have a name... If anyone wants to suggest one I'll edit the title :)
Just Jay posted on March 27th, 2018
^^^ Hahaha what is happening with the palm trees at 0:47 XD
I don't know, I think they worked fine last time I checked...
Next one...

(I'm not trying to make a 100% accurate recreation, just something that looks and feels like the original. That's why the surroundings are different)
DAMN That looks really nice!
Also that enviroment looks great i love that lighting of it :D
mmmm love me some nice Intamin shaping... Looks really nice, agree with the others the environments are a really cool.
Woah that looks great.
Is Krakatoa officially dead then? That was a project I was really looking forward to.
Paradox posted on March 28th, 2018
Woah that looks great.
Is Krakatoa officially dead then? That was a project I was really looking forward to.
It's not... In fact, I uploaded an up to date POV 2 days ago!
That said, I wouldn't expect it to be finished until summer
Woah looks amazing! Great to see you're still working on it.
Also what's going on with that support at 36 seconds lol
That was my first time seeing a Krakatoa POV, holy heck, what a ride!
I remember Project Krakatoa. I was wondering what had happened to it.. Got put to one side for a bit, hey?
^ I haven't opened NL2 in months... Thank you for your comments guys!
As I said in the first post, Expedition GeForce:



POV:
I didn't focus on making a spot on recreation, but instead giving a general idea of the ride with some similar surroundings. Hope you like it :)
If only the surroundings actually looked like that...
Awesome recreation, although I seem to remember the S-Hill being a lot snappier/faster than that.
This recreation was made in a very short time (just 4 days). I didn't try to made the perfect recreation, so there are parts that are wrong and even the GForces are too high. My goal was to make a nice environment and try out some tricks.
Hope you like it!






Video:
Download:
Can I use the people for my scenic railway coaster's custom 3ds train?
I bet if some of the same GP commenters who comment "fake" on Tim's polercoaster and my coaster on BossAct's Titanic saw those screens, they would likely assume it's Planet Coaster. It took me a little bit to notice that Green Lantern and Bizarro are clones of each other.
This park is so amazing. Please continue it.
Nice 8 month bump

Hi guys! It''s been a long time... I'm showing the videos of a few unfinished projects, starting with this Intamin megalite (which I already showed in NLE):
POV: