Does someone have free Intamin Blitz Trains?
yeah sure, do you have steam for NL2?
mcmillerjr00 posted on November 26th, 2023
yeah sure, do you have steam for NL2?
Yes, i use steam edition
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1552221913&searchtext=
This for Custom Block Scripting and extra stuff or multi pass launch
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3000859581&searchtext=Hollywood
This is by CoasterPete, just make sure you downland the park, then extract the package which you can find that option under file when you open the park
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2634957237&searchtext=JBS
This is another train made by JBS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7He00WlFJQ&t=0s
Then YouTube is going to show you how to add the trains.
Most of the YouTube videos of Intamin Trains on the internet use JBS but I personally like the customization of Coasterpete trains with the colors.
Let me know if you need anything else, I got you fam, thank you
Do you have the tracks too?
If you pick the Rocket Coaster type, then go to style settings under the track tab, the modern single and double spine is there
alright thanks!

I only found one video about it, and it has a download link, but the owner took them offline. Does someone have one i can download?