Train Package
U can make a fake rollercoastertrack and add this locomotive as coach.
I didn't download this.
Thank you so much MrRC
I tried naming the Locomotive AS COACH but it did not work, send help por favor!!!
mcmillerjr00 posted on November 27th, 2023
I tried naming the Locomotive AS COACH but it did not work, send help por favor!!!
Send me your PKG file of your park to my email adress (see profile)
I assume how u know to make a PKG file of your park ? (No copy of your park map)
Email subject : NL2
Actually, I don't know how to make a package lol
Go in the editor, choose File, Make / Create Package. Send me that PKG file to my email.
Just sent you the package thank you for your help
mcmillerjr00 posted on November 28th, 2023
Just sent you the package thank you for your help
I got your email. I will look into it. Its 10:15 pm here.
U mean something like this ?

mcmillerjr00 posted on November 28th, 2023
Just sent you the package thank you for your help
Check your email, send by WeTransfer.
Let me know if u need more help with the other coaches.
U need to extract the PKG file after download and save it incase something goes wrong.
Okay I got the locomotive and tender to work but the theme park car is not working
Check your email
Thank you so much and how do add more theme park cars
mcmillerjr00 posted on November 29th, 2023
Thank you so much and how do add more theme park cars
How many do u need ?
Are u satisfied with the articulation of the Theme Park cars ?
Plz let me knowI'm offline in 15 min
I need 4 to 6 should be fine thank you so much again
Ok i will fix that. 6 in total ?
Yes please
mcmillerjr00 posted on November 30th, 2023
Yes please
I will fix that for you.
Also any update on of those flat rides for families or just in general?
No update on that request. I just wanna fix this. But i have a lead.
mcmillerjr00 posted on November 30th, 2023
Also any update on of those flat rides for families or just in general?
See here : https://nolimitscentral.com/forum/topic/82
Check your email, send by WeTransfer

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=347112027 Does anyone know if this package is for looks or function? If for function how did you get in working thank you!