Jetcoasterfan's NL2 coaster projects.
I will use this new metal C beam and wooden beam track style on my Rude Boy Ting Coaster.

Why does each brake make its own sound?
It is for the clicking of the anti rollback sounds.
This is what I have done so far with the 100% custom track connector and custom C beam support made track spline.

I have a good ways to go still. I have 5000 objects put down so far for one rail so far.
Have I made the very first Traveler Rides Tumble Bug ride ever in No Limits history?

Sign from supports is from Trackwalker.
The Tumble Bug looks great!
I got rid of the old tickler ride because the car was not spinning much at all. I am replacing it with The Virginia Reel! It has 100% support made wooden track. Yes the car does spin much better.

Here is a new park inside The Target baseball stadium! It will have a big jet coaster that will travel on the bleachers around the whole stadium and and other rides to enjoy.

Lets All Do Comma Girls Land!
Some of the people are gonna have to switch seats due to being blocked by the ride itself, and the structure might also hinder home runs, making for the most delightfully devilish game of baseball ever.
So the skyscraper ride when in motion could hit some fly balls? When you walk through gate 34 you can immediately ride the Limit Meet Jaw Pitcher Horn Practical Correct Slide Ski Diabetes Reject Coaster.

POV of the full layout!
Here is a new unique coaster for Jamp Up Land!
My latest creation! Bull Fight In The Sky.

It is inside a huge mall type building. I think the end brakes sound like bull hooves clomping.

Here is my topic for my NL2 coasters in progress. The first one is The Rude Boy Ting! The Ting has many classic hills and will have a 100% custom wooden track!
This is how I make each rail of the custom wooden track. 3024 objects so far.