Skip to content

In search for a file here

1 to 6 of 6

Hello to the few who see this post. I've been looking for some older creations here. I'm curious as to whether they are being removed due to the creator's choice to do so, or if they miraculously disappeared. One specifically was a highly detailed park that consisted of guests actually walking the park, queueing, and getting on and off the ride. A very interactive creation and I can't find it anywhere here. I've lost the drive that contained my downloaded parks from here, so I'm reaching out to see if anyone knows of the park I'm in search of. If the creator doesn't wish to share this park anymore I completely understand.

El Dorado Resort is one, there are two or three if I recall. Made by CoasterGalaxyWorld. I'm trying to find it on my drive.

tinypilot posted on November 11th, 2023

Hello to the few who see this post. I've been looking for some older creations here. I'm curious as to whether they are being removed due to the creator's choice to do so, or if they miraculously disappeared. One specifically was a highly detailed park that consisted of guests actually walking the park, queueing, and getting on and off the ride. A very interactive creation and I can't find it anywhere here. I've lost the drive that contained my downloaded parks from here, so I'm reaching out to see if anyone knows of the park I'm in search of. If the creator doesn't wish to share this park anymore I completely understand.

I have the file, but its password protected.

1 to 6 of 6