Skip to content

Jetcoasterfan's NL2 coaster projects.

1 to 15 of 15
Posted March 20, 2018· Edited March 20, 2018

Here is my topic for my NL2 coasters in progress. The first one is The Rude Boy Ting! The Ting has many classic hills and will have a 100% custom wooden track!

Imgur

This is how I make each rail of the custom wooden track. 3024 objects so far.

Imgur

Posted March 21, 2018· Edited March 22, 2018

This is what I have done so far with the 100% custom track connector and custom C beam support made track spline.

Imgur

I have a good ways to go still. I have 5000 objects put down so far for one rail so far.

I got rid of the old tickler ride because the car was not spinning much at all. I am replacing it with The Virginia Reel! It has 100% support made wooden track. Yes the car does spin much better.

Imgur

Posted September 19, 2018· Edited September 19, 2018

Here is a new park inside The Target baseball stadium! It will have a big jet coaster that will travel on the bleachers around the whole stadium and and other rides to enjoy.

Imgur

Lets All Do Comma Girls Land!

Posted September 19, 2018· Edited September 19, 2018

Some of the people are gonna have to switch seats due to being blocked by the ride itself, and the structure might also hinder home runs, making for the most delightfully devilish game of baseball ever.

Posted September 19, 2018· Edited September 22, 2018

So the skyscraper ride when in motion could hit some fly balls? When you walk through gate 34 you can immediately ride the Limit Meet Jaw Pitcher Horn Practical Correct Slide Ski Diabetes Reject Coaster.

Imgur

1 to 15 of 15