How do I import the spline into Blender for track modeling?
1 to 4 of 4
Hi Rollercoaster Mike, I made a tutorial for my kits (including importing the spline and generating custom track): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErBYr7rZjtM&t=169s
Thank you! I followed the video and have the basic principles figured out. Out of curiosity, how would I change the track styles when following the spline? Is there also a method for getting the track for storage/ transfer?
Make your storage track in a different coaster (in the same park and export your *.csv file from it)
Like this :

And for the transfertrack the same procedure.
1 to 4 of 4

Hello friends, long time no see. I am looking for some assistance on importing track splines into Blender so I can use Kws6's Big Bear Mountain/ S&S Train kits. Is this something that can be done in Blender? Thank you for your assistance!