What is your favorite NL2 coaster?
I've seen so many that I like IDK how I can pick just one (or even a few), tho F1 Raceway randomly comes to mind. It has the perfect blend of fast, crazy twistiness and above average photo-realism.
Skylancer by CoolioJoe. Hands down with this one. Everything is spot on except for the vertical drop connectors.
Zampano’s AlphaOmega and Mr B’s Mr Magnussen have always been some of my favorites :)
Not sure if this one's my favorite, but element115's Aether is one NL2 track I particularly really really like. Super smooth and creative track layout, with almost perfect length, and the theming / environment / music creates a really great, one-of-a-kind atmosphere.
Strathmore and Terra (even though it's technically more than just a coaster)
Hard to pick a single favorite: But I especially like projects like Space Mountain because of the overall good immersive experience, Scenic Railway because of the cool nostalgic flair, Mystic Manor because it looks good and has nice interactive elements and I thought it was actually haunting, Terra because it's the best full park experience for now.
I also dare to name although I was involved on these projects later on: Raven because of its nice atmosphere and interactivity and Magical Forest because of the actual gameplay and funny detailed elements inside.
There was also a "Lego Park" in a children's room, which was a brilliant idea, but I have no link to it, nor do I remember the exact name.
My Steam workshop favorite list is longer than that, but I would put these to the top of the pile.
Now that I've seen a POV of Project Krakatoa, I think that's another candidate.
I think that Gaia still is THE ONE for me, though it hasnt the best shaping for nowadays.
Green Nova is also one of my favs, it's a complete coaster for me. (By Ibanez)
Strathmore as mentioned before is an incredible one, too!
Edit: Read over NL" 2", so Strathmore would be my no.1, sorry!
I think there are many NL2 coasters I really love, but the one that probably had the biggest impact upon me was Zampano’s Three Evils: Neverender - it exposed me to one of my current favourite bands, is a beautiful design, and inspired me to make my own Coheed and Cambria Coaster. That said, I really love several other projects including Strathmoore and Paragon.
How about my 26 mile long jet coaster?
^Does it count when you name your own?
I am wondering if OTHER people think it is their favorite nl2 coaster.
Probably not.

Just read the title and answer ;-)
Mine is "Psiren" (by Projektion) because of its fast pace, snappy transitions, and its perfect roll and general layout design.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKtKmSj8Sqk