Hello everyone, I think I'm a pretty good designer on FVD.
However, I don't have the patience and talent to make beautiful scenery for my coasters. That's why I'm looking for a scenery master to complete what would become our creations. So if you're the kind of person who prefers to do the scenery part, we could combine our talents to bring beautiful creations to life.
Don't hesitate to contact me, I also speak French.
Hello everyone, I think I'm a pretty good designer on FVD.
However, I don't have the patience and talent to make beautiful scenery for my coasters. That's why I'm looking for a scenery master to complete what would become our creations. So if you're the kind of person who prefers to do the scenery part, we could combine our talents to bring beautiful creations to life.
Don't hesitate to contact me, I also speak French.