Coaster Train
Not in the same coaster, no. This isn't Planet Coaster.
Yes but only if the track width is the same (otherwise it looks weird)
how do you do it
what I mean anyway is say you had a suspended twisted coaster and you wanted to make it have suspened swinging coaster trains
MrRC posted on September 26th, 2023
Yes but only if the track width is the same (otherwise it looks weird)
You can't do so on the same coaster though. In order to do this, the coaster has to be re-imported, and any brakes, lifts, drive tyres or transfers won't work. So no, it's not possible the way I assume CGA is asking.
ThatFlyerGuy1 posted on September 27th, 2023
You can't do so on the same coaster though. In order to do this, the coaster has to be re-imported, and any brakes, lifts, drive tyres or transfers won't work. So no, it's not possible the way I assume CGA is asking.
Yeah that’s what I meant cause I wanted to do this for the swinging suspended coaster and mine train so I could make an elevator lift
Is there a way to get the 3D models
Of the trains so I can use CC Creator to make link it to the suspended coaster
CCA_Games posted on September 27th, 2023
Is there a way to get the 3D models
Of the trains so I can use CC Creator to make link it to the suspended coaster
For the custom train, u can make something from scratch in Google Sketchup , like this one i made :
Its for the long project Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind
It does including rotating coaches with track triggers :-)


But I’d like to get the mine train trains from No limits 2
U can make a mine train in Google SketchUp and place it on your track.

Is there a way to mix coaster trains with other ride types