[HELP] Video not looping in screens when not triggered
I have several video screens in my park that Loop after video is finished.
Never had a problem with that.
Send me your PKG file of your park (by email) and i will look into that.
MrRC posted on September 18th, 2023
I have several video screens in my park that Loop after video is finished.
Never had a problem with that.Send me your PKG file of your park (by email) and i will look into that.
Hey, thx for the reply. idk if that's a great idea lmao... It takes a ton of storage space and have everything sort of messed up to only work on my computer due to not organizing it properly since the beginning lmao. idk whats up with it but maybe if you can send me your video script I could try to compare or use that and see if there is any difference at all... if not I will try stuff to fix it.
Hey,
Lety me dig a lil deeper into this.
I found the script. it says :
198 stream.playLoop();
So that should work as normaly.
I made a park with only a Video screen.
U can place your *.OGV file into that park.
Let me know where i should send it.
MrRC posted on September 20th, 2023
Hey,
Lety me dig a lil deeper into this.I found the script. it says :
198 stream.playLoop();
So that should work as normaly.
I made a park with only a Video screen.
U can place your *.OGV file into that park.Let me know where i should send it.
DMing me works :D No preference of how, drive, dropbox or whatever works better for you.
Check your PM

Hello, I have a 3-minute video that is supposed to loop once it finishes. However, when it's done, it just shuts the screen and won't loop.... am I missing something? I read the script and supposedly it should playLoop if no trigger is selected. Thank you for your help in advance!