How to disable style limits
1 to 4 of 4
I assume u mean the box track ?
Click once of the trackpiece (to get it highlighted) and and choose TRACK and STYLE SETTINGS
Look for Spine Type , Chance to your choice.
U will see that the wireframe of your track does change.
Note there are some combinations of spines and equipment that aren’t compatible. I believe that for your case, it’s the brake devices that are forcing a 4 tube track. If you hide the brake device and just use friction wheels in the station (which is common practice irl), you should be able to use a 2 tube track.
Hide the brake devices and find some custom ones. I forget who made them but they are out there.
1 to 4 of 4

Im trying to make Maverick and the station (im using Rocket Coaster) keeps going to the 4 piped girder, when I want it to be the 2 piped any way to fix?