Mystic Caverns
Looks like something that could have been made in Source 2.
It's finally here! I had to make a few changes due to budget cuts but I hope everyone enjoys it! It's been a hell of a project to work on, and I wanted to give a few people a shoutout:
intim305 : Emotional Support / Suggestions
Coastin' Dave : Senior Technical Ride supervisor
Steve : (He made the AMAZING animatronic at the end, huge props!)
Colin88813 : 4D Effects
And so many more..
Anyway, enough chit chat, go watch it!
So happy you took the time you did to finish that project, 100% worth it, the end result is just absolutely fantastic. Well done mate, one of the best NL2 releases to date
I'm quitting nl2, I can Never top this.
12/10 work!
Two words:
April Fools
Skyscraper posted on April 1st, 2019
Two words:
April Fools
One Link:

Hi
I can't write so I'll just post pictures because that's all you want to see anyway.
Ok bye!!!!