Skip to content

Forum Concerns

1 to 6 of 6

Hello,

I have noticed that this forum has slowly begun to become spammed with "bots" and that it is starting to get out of control . I'm also worried that uploads of parks and new tracks have decreased and new content on the forum has dropped slowly. I'm just worried that here will head the same direction as NLE, as it's starting to look like it.

Anyone else feel or think the same way?

@MrBass: I share your concerns, and have had them for the past year or two. Personally, i feel this forum is slowly dying, and naturally, we don't want to see that happen.
There's really only 1 staff member/moderator on here at the moment, KingRCT3, and i'm not sure how much control he has on the board. And although he's doing what he can, he's still only 1 person. Not sure any of the others listed as staff in the "Welcome to NoLimits Central" thread are active on here anymore. And Asianguruu's user profile page seems to have disappeared. This place really needs some more active staff members here, who have time to maintain the board. Apparently there's a NLC Discord channel. If anyone here uses it, maybe find out if any of the staff are active on there?
It's kinda sad to see the board in this state..

I requested moderator access and have it now. I clean up some of the garbage when I see it. That said, agreed, the forum is slow where it used to be quite active. NLC Discord is a bit crazy and intimidating to new folks trying to figure out their way in.

-Ride_Op

1 to 6 of 6