Skip to content

Error loading L'oiseau

1 to 7 of 7

L'oiseau: A train does not fit on the track. Increase the track length of the track piece where the train will be placed at, or reduce the number of cars.
Cannot startup coaster 'L'oiseau' because of errors. It will be ignored in the Ride List Panel.

Strava posted on August 7th, 2023

L'oiseau: A train does not fit on the track. Increase the track length of the track piece where the train will be placed at, or reduce the number of cars.
Cannot startup coaster 'L'oiseau' because of errors. It will be ignored in the Ride List Panel.

It does exactly as its saying.
To make it work REDUCE the number of cars of your train.
Start with 1 train on your track.

I do not have access to the NL2 discord. I wouldn't know what to download or how to install it anyway. I believe it is up to you to include any mods your coaster needs. My guess is there is something available to you in your file system that is not included in the package. That is why the package works for you when you dnld it but not for other ppl. MrRC's screenshot makes it obvious we don't have the trains you expect us to.

Posted August 9, 2023· Edited August 9, 2023

Strava posted on August 9th, 2023

I do not have access to the NL2 discord. I wouldn't know what to download or how to install it anyway. I believe it is up to you to include any mods your coaster needs. My guess is there is something available to you in your file system that is not included in the package. That is why the package works for you when you dnld it but not for other ppl. MrRC's screenshot makes it obvious we don't have the trains you expect us to.

Hi
So, inside these docs are available all the custom made by other creators, the Coster Style that I downloaded is the STC of line 57 made by Pieter and Serming
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1tU__tnY-bU29ONu3tFkAdzeIT8zl99TJY6Q_dW4jDZ0/htmlview#

And how to install the mods on your own is from this image made available by RobbinBob on Discord

I put the link where it is available because I don't feel comfortable sending a direct link to something someone else has done.

1 to 7 of 7