Error loading L'oiseau
Strava posted on August 7th, 2023
L'oiseau: A train does not fit on the track. Increase the track length of the track piece where the train will be placed at, or reduce the number of cars.
Cannot startup coaster 'L'oiseau' because of errors. It will be ignored in the Ride List Panel.
It does exactly as its saying.
To make it work REDUCE the number of cars of your train.
Start with 1 train on your track.
I don't know what could be happening, because I downloaded the file here again and for me it's working normally, try to enter this Discord mods forum and download the rollercoaster style from Pieter and Serming, who are who I give credit
https://discord.com/channels/508079861621850112/875500783876059256
Something is wrong :

I can't dig deeper into this coz its password protected.
MrRC posted on August 8th, 2023
Something is wrong :
I can't dig deeper into this coz its password protected.
https://discord.gg/6S3WfXna
Entering the NoLimits Central Discord, there is the nl2-mods forum, there are all the creators who have made custom stuff available, including this model STC!
I do not have access to the NL2 discord. I wouldn't know what to download or how to install it anyway. I believe it is up to you to include any mods your coaster needs. My guess is there is something available to you in your file system that is not included in the package. That is why the package works for you when you dnld it but not for other ppl. MrRC's screenshot makes it obvious we don't have the trains you expect us to.
Strava posted on August 9th, 2023
I do not have access to the NL2 discord. I wouldn't know what to download or how to install it anyway. I believe it is up to you to include any mods your coaster needs. My guess is there is something available to you in your file system that is not included in the package. That is why the package works for you when you dnld it but not for other ppl. MrRC's screenshot makes it obvious we don't have the trains you expect us to.
Hi
So, inside these docs are available all the custom made by other creators, the Coster Style that I downloaded is the STC of line 57 made by Pieter and Serming
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1tU__tnY-bU29ONu3tFkAdzeIT8zl99TJY6Q_dW4jDZ0/htmlview#
And how to install the mods on your own is from this image made available by RobbinBob on Discord

I put the link where it is available because I don't feel comfortable sending a direct link to something someone else has done.

L'oiseau: A train does not fit on the track. Increase the track length of the track piece where the train will be placed at, or reduce the number of cars.
Cannot startup coaster 'L'oiseau' because of errors. It will be ignored in the Ride List Panel.